A whole bunch of reasons why I'm cooler than you, or at least a lot weirder.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
The Grand Photo Catch-Up
Don't tell anyone I said this, but she's cute when she's not screaming.
Wu Bai concert!
Kristen, Ally and Marvis hiking it old school. Is old school associated with peace? Maybe new school, then.
Some sort of anguid lizard
Kenting at sunset
711 food! Tea Eggs and what I refer to as Taiwanese Corn Dogs. I haven't eaten either - they both smell pretty funny.
The streets filled with people after the 10/10 fireworks
What happened to our fire alarm. Basically, it went off due to a short, so I wrapped a towel around it and taped it so it was muted until the guard could turn it off. Then Ally attempted to take the towel off. A month later, it still is hanging from cords...
Ally and Me, me in my mute-the-fire-alarm gear (trying to protect my ears)
Fireworks on 10/10 over Chiayi that look sort of apocalyptic
I'm moving away from home again and thus have decided to record my adventures in blog form. Last time it was Taiwan, with cockroaches and stinky tofu. This time: Vegas, baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment