Saturday, September 6, 2008

Catch Up Time With Pictures

Todd, Marvis, and Tofu's cousin



Jeter looking longingly at Jolie and Maddy's pimpin' ride.




Jolie doing Teacher Meaghan's hair with a hand air pump. She brought it every week for show and tell for a month straight, and spent 20 minutes doing this.



The awesome payphones at the dinosaur restaurant.



Green Peanuts and Me


Kindergartners at play

Some strange suction cup therapy Marvis had. She looks like she made really bad tattoo choices. Apparently if they bruises are brown, you are healthy, but if they are purple, you are stressed out. I figure, there are giant suction cups giving you hickeys on your back... why wouldn't you be stressed out?



Painting hands in Kindergarten to do handprints for their parents. "TEACHER, IS ITCHY!"



I know. It's another lizard. Same type, even: Swinhoe's Japalura. But hey, this is a good picture of it, ok?



Allison, Marvis and I at the Belgian Bar. Stephen and the others allowed us to shoot their BB guns in the bar which was awesome, and then as we drove away, they shot at us with them, which was considerably less awesome.

No comments: